- Grooved Eccentric Reducer Grooved Ends designed for short centre to end dimensions. It helps in easier installation.
- They provide minimum pressure drop. They are primarily used for fire protection applications and other related grooved piping system, they can also be used for general services.
- The Eccentric Reducer housings are made up of Ductile Iron confirming to ASTM A536 and the grooving standards AWWA C606 with maximum working pressure 500 psi.
- The Grooved Eccentric Reducer refers to the size head whose circle center is not on the same straight line.
- Its function is to lay the pipeline along to the wall or to the ground without occupying space, and it is to connect two pipes of different diameters to change the flow rate.
Grooved Eccentric Reducer Grooved Ends Dimensions