- Grooved equal tee short radius provide an economical and efficient method of changing direction and adding an outlet in piping systems.
- Grovjoint equal tee are designed to join two pipes of equal diameter which are perpendicular to the direction of flow
- They provide minimal pressure drop. They are primarily designed for fire protection applications. It can also be used for general services.
- Grooved Tee Housings are made up of Ductile Iron confirming to ASTM A536 and the grooving standards AWWA C606 with rated working pressure up to 500 psi.
- We are offering Grooved Equal Tee Short radius.
Grooved Equal Tee Short Radius Dimensions