- The couplings provide severity for internal pressure applications. They are designed for fire protection.
- It provides a restrained connection that combats various types of loads.
- Rigid Coupling housing are made up of ductile iron confirming to ASTM A536 and the rubber gaskets are made by EPDM with rated working pressure up to 500 psi.
- They feature high pressure ratings.
- Rigid Grooved Coupling features higher working pressures up to 52 Bar/ 750 PSI.
- Rigid Coupling provides better rigid connections for valves, fire mains, long straight runs etc.
Rigid Coupling Dimensions