- Grovjointindia couplings are designed to reduce the diameter of pipes.
- These couplings eliminate the need for concentric reducers and additional couplings.
- The rubber gasket prevents the telescoping of small pipe towards the larger pipe in vertical assembly.
- Reducer coupling helps to accommodate more angular movement and axial displacement for better flexibility of installations.
- Reducer coupling provides protection from seismic events and helps to reduce vibration and noise.
- The flexible couplings are made up of ductile iron confirming to ASTM A536 and the rubber gaskets are made by EPDM with rated working pressure up to 500 psi.
- Grooved Reducing coupling allows for direct reduction on a piping run and eliminates the need for a concentric reducer and couplings.
Grooved Reducing Coupling Dimensions